News

CHINA: Coke to buy out partner in Chinese operation

Most popular

Is craft spirits approaching a reset moment?

'Healthy alcohol - the trend to watch in 2019?

The beer category in 2018 - Review

The beer category in 2019 - just-drinks predicts

MORE

Coca-Cola (China) is to buy out its partner Swire Pacific Ltd in a drinks plant in China for ¥155m (US$17.57m). Swire will then buy a minority stake in the facility.   Swire and Coca-Cola (China) at present control 86.1% of the facility. The remaining 13.9% of the plant is owned by Dongguan Huaxin Industry & Commerce Corp., a unit of the Dongguan government.


Related Content

FREE TO READ - just-drinks' Mergers & Acquisitions database - October 2018

FREE TO READ - just-drinks' Mergers & Acquisitions database - October 2018...

How can Coca-Cola Co win in China? - Analysis

How can Coca-Cola Co win in China? - Analysis...

Using Big Data to create smart shops - the future of retail in China - analysis

Using Big Data to create smart shops - the future of retail in China - analysis...

FREE TO READ - just-drinks' Mergers & Acquisitions database - September 2018

FREE TO READ - just-drinks' Mergers & Acquisitions database - September 2018...

Oops! This article is copy protected.

Why can’t I copy the text on this page?

The ability to copy articles is specially reserved for people who are part of a group membership.

How do I become a group member?

To find out how you and your team can copy and share articles and save money as part of a group membership call Sean Clinton on
+44 (0)1527 573 736 or complete this form..



Forgot your password?