US: Coke exec resigns over Frozen COke scandal
The executive, Tom Moore, has handed in his resignation, although he will be staying on with Coca-Cola to ensure a smooth transition, according to the company.
Chief marketing officer of North America Chris Lowe has been named as Moore's successor.
Coke would not say how long the transition would last or indeed what Moore's next move would be.
The scandal was revealed in two lawsuits filed by former employee Matthew Whitley for unfoar dismissal. Coca-Cola admitted discovering the fraud in 2001, however it only recently admitted the affair to Burger King.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research