Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Cointreau Mabille
To see the full bottle, click below
Rémy Cointreau’s Cointreau Mabille
Category – spirits, liqueur
Available – Summer 2012
Location – selected airport shops worldwide
Price – US$33 per 70cl bottle
Distribution – Rémy Cointreau Global Travel Retail
Rémy Cointreau has continued its policy of releasing limited-edition Cointreau bottles into the travel retail channel with the launch of Cointreau Mabille. French haute couture fashion designer Alexis Mabille used his signature bow-tie emblem on the new bottle design.
The product will be priced at the same level as standard Cointreau. Cointreau Mabille will be exhibited at the IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas in Florida later this month.
There will be a lot of relieved beers being downed in Amsterdam tonight. And, while the folk at Heineken will be keen to hedge their bar spend, they'll still want to celebrate today's news....
This month's sermon from Ian Buxton looks at the ongoing issue of polarisation in the overall spirits category. He starts and finishes with two quotes, from two wildly disparate sources....
Charles Heidsieck Champagne has announced it is changing its Australian distributor to Robert Oatley Vineyards, after three years using Suntory Australia. ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends