Product Launch - UK/EUROPE: Cognac Frapin's Multimillesime Cognac
Cognac Frapin's Multimillesime
Cognac Frapin's Multimillesime Cognac
Category - Spirits, Cognac, abv 41.5%
Available - October
Location - UK and Europe, in on- and off-trade "top end" outlets
Price - Around GBP170 (US$273) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - McKinley Vintners in the UK
Multimillesime is a blend of three vintages: 1982, 1983 and 1986. It is available in a limited edition of 1,270 bottles.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review