SPAIN: Coca-Cola launches ‘Burn with Juice’
Coca-Cola Spain has launched energy drink Burn con Zumo (Burn with Juice) in the country.
Burn con Zumo has 20% fruit juice and 37.5% less caffeine than its predecessor Burn and "is the best alternative for those seeking a different type of energy during day", the unit said today (6 November).
The drink is available in 250ml cans and will be available nationwide.
The launch comes as Coca-Cola Spain has made moves to displace encroaching competitors such as Monster and Hell which have launched recently in the Iberian market. The unit launched Burn in 2002 and later introduced Burn Day, which, it claims, has outstripped sale expectations.
Burn accounts for 20% of Spain's energy drinks market, but has not managed to catch Red Bull, which enjoys a 50% market share.
Britvic has published its 2010 Soft Drinks Report for the UK market. Here is a round-up of the figures....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK