INDIA: Coca-Cola India launches milk drink
Coca-Cola India to launch Maaza Milky Delite country-wide
Coca-Cola India has launched a Mango milk drink called Mazaa Milky Delite, an extension of the company’s Mazaa brand of mango juice drinks.
Targeted at teenagers and young adults, Maaza Milky Delite is available in a 200ml slim tetra pack for INR15 (US$0.32), Coca-Cola India said this week. It has a shelf life of four months and was developed at Coca-Cola's R&D plant in Gurgaon.
"We at Coca-Cola India are constantly evaluating and exploring opportunities to expand and further diversify our beverage portfolio,” said Coca-Cola India's vice-president of marketing, Ricardo Fort.
“As part of the phased launch, Maaza Milky Delite will be first made available to consumers in the city of Kolkata followed by a nation-wide launch later this year," said Fort.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Tsingtao Brewery issues profits warning
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends