INDIA: Coca-Cola India launches milk drink
Coca-Cola India to launch Maaza Milky Delite country-wide
Coca-Cola India has launched a Mango milk drink called Mazaa Milky Delite, an extension of the company’s Mazaa brand of mango juice drinks.
Targeted at teenagers and young adults, Maaza Milky Delite is available in a 200ml slim tetra pack for INR15 (US$0.32), Coca-Cola India said this week. It has a shelf life of four months and was developed at Coca-Cola's R&D plant in Gurgaon.
"We at Coca-Cola India are constantly evaluating and exploring opportunities to expand and further diversify our beverage portfolio,” said Coca-Cola India's vice-president of marketing, Ricardo Fort.
“As part of the phased launch, Maaza Milky Delite will be first made available to consumers in the city of Kolkata followed by a nation-wide launch later this year," said Fort.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages