GREECE/MOLDOVA: Coca-Cola Hellenic eyes Moldova for production
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to begin production in Moldova this spring, the firm told just-drinks today (8 April).
The company is currently importing its products sold on the Moldovan market from neighbouring Romania. A spokesperson for the firm told just-drinks: "The plans are in line with an announcement last year of our intention to transfer some production from Romania to Moldova."
Coca-Cola Hellenic currently operates in 28 countries. Of those, its presence in emerging countries includes; Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro and Romania.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015