GREECE/MOLDOVA: Coca-Cola Hellenic eyes Moldova for production
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to begin production in Moldova this spring, the firm told just-drinks today (8 April).
The company is currently importing its products sold on the Moldovan market from neighbouring Romania. A spokesperson for the firm told just-drinks: "The plans are in line with an announcement last year of our intention to transfer some production from Romania to Moldova."
Coca-Cola Hellenic currently operates in 28 countries. Of those, its presence in emerging countries includes; Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro and Romania.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research