UK: Coca-Cola GB silent on marketing director departure
Sleight has held marketing director role since 2006
Coca-Cola GB has declined to comment on reports that marketing director Cathryn Sleight is to leave her role as part of an overhaul of the soft-drinks company's European marketing operations.
When contacted by just-drinks, however, a spokesperson for Coca-Cola GB declined to comment on the report.
Last month, Coca-Cola announced plans to review its European operations with the possible loss of 150 jobs. The firm said it had informed employees of its plans to “simplify” the structure of the business in a bid to “improve efficiency and effectiveness”.
Sleight has held her role as marketing director since 2006 and has led the positioning of sub-brands including Powerade and Glacéau VitaminWater.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp