MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA FY profits climb
- Full-year net profits climb by 8.3% to MXN10.61bn (US$826.3m)
- Net sales increase by 20.5% to MXN124.71bn
- Operating profits rose by 18% to MXN20.15bn
- Fourth-quarter net profits grow by 6.1% to MXN3.21bn
Coca-Cola FEMSA's full-year net profits climbed by 8.3%
Click here to view the full earnings release.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
An analyst has raised concern over Coca-Cola FEMSA's Q2 results, branding them "weak" and highlighting that operating expenses grew much faster than sales. ...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK