FRANCE: Coca-Cola Entreprises chief to stand down
The French division of Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed that its CEO & president is to step down.
Tristan Farabet, who assumed the two positions in 2009, will leave Coca-Cola Entreprises due to unspecified personal reasons, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (17 July). Farabet has worked in the Coca-Cola 'system' since 1993.
During his tenure of office, the French unit has increased its sales volumes by 10% and its market share by 4%.
He will replaced by Ben Lambrecht, who currently heads CCE Benelux and whose Coca-Cola career spans around 20 years. Belgian national Lambrecht will take up the post on 1 September.
His successor has yet to be named.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
Low-cost alternatives had a significant impact on the category in 2012, prompting a unit price decline for the sports drinks category and thus for the category overall....
With increasing pressures on personal finances, UK consumers continued to look for new ways in which to save money. One aspect of this is the increased trend of cooking and socialising at home. Produc...
In 2012, a key shift in consumer interest was towards chilled products. Consumers increasingly looked to the fridge areas in supermarkets/hypermarkets for fruit/vegetable juice. As a result categories...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets