EUROPE: Coca-Cola Enterprises readies September dividend payment
CCE has announced another payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which operates mainly in Europe, said yesterday (23 July) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.20 per share. Payment will be made on 19 September to shareholders of record on 6 September.
Last week, the French division of CCE said its CEO & president Tristan Farabet is to step down.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director