US: Coca-Cola Enterprises lines up dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises will announce its FY results today
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said late yesterday (4 February) that its next quarterly dividend will be US$1 per share. Payment will be made on 20 March to shareholders of record on 7 March.
The company is due to deliver its Q4 results later today.
In YTD results, announced in October, Coca-Cola Enterprises posted a decrease in year-to-date profits as on-going market challenges persisted.
UK company Unsweet Drinks has launched its first product, an unsweetened lemonade targeted at supporting healthy eating....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research