UK: Coca-Cola Enterprises exec joins Nichols
Nichols is taking on a commercial director
Andrew Milne, who has been CCE's northern sales director since 2008, joins Nichols next Monday (1 July) in the newly-created role. Prior to CCE, Milne was trading director at GlaxoSmithKline for eight years.
Nichols chief executive Marnie Millard, appointed in March this year, said: "I am sure he (Milne) will have a huge impact on our mutual businesses. Andrew will report directly to me and will be instrumental in driving the continued growth of our UK organisation.”
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India