FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints marketing exec
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role within Coca-Cola with immediate effect
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed a European director of marketing for carbonated soft drinks.
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role with immediate effect, the Coca-Cola bottler said yesterday (19 December). Since joining Coca-Cola in 1996, Surget has worked across a number of marketing roles within the company. She is also a member of the executive committee of Coca-Cola France.
Based in France, Surget will work on key marketing programmes and the development of the firm's CSD brand portfolio across Europe. CCE said that the new post has been created to "strengthen the marketing team of the group".
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team