FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints marketing exec
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role within Coca-Cola with immediate effect
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed a European director of marketing for carbonated soft drinks.
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role with immediate effect, the Coca-Cola bottler said yesterday (19 December). Since joining Coca-Cola in 1996, Surget has worked across a number of marketing roles within the company. She is also a member of the executive committee of Coca-Cola France.
Based in France, Surget will work on key marketing programmes and the development of the firm's CSD brand portfolio across Europe. CCE said that the new post has been created to "strengthen the marketing team of the group".
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report