COLOMBIA: Coca-Cola Co unveils ice bottle - video
Coca-Cola Co has released a bottle for its trademark brand made entirely out of ice.
The frozen bottles, which are only available in Colombia, are made in special moulds to resemble the traditional Coca-Cola glass bottle, Coca-Cola said. The bottles are then filled with Coca-Cola and transported to beachside bars, where the company claims on its website they have made “quite a splash”.
A red Coke-logoed band stops consumers getting cold fingers and doubles as a keepsake once the bottle melts, the company added.
Coca-Cola said the bottles are an “experiment” and has no plans to roll them out further.
However, the group has been using packaging innovation across its markets to help rejuvenate interest in its core brand, as CSD sales continue to fall in developed regions.
It is also rolling-out a "slimline" 25cl can across Europe, the company announced this week.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
FEMSA is the leading bottling company for The Coca-Cola Co in Mexico and globally. The company also manages a large retailing division under the OXXO brand with over 10,000 stores across the country a...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report