COLOMBIA: Coca-Cola Co unveils ice bottle - video
Coca-Cola Co has released a bottle for its trademark brand made entirely out of ice.
The frozen bottles, which are only available in Colombia, are made in special moulds to resemble the traditional Coca-Cola glass bottle, Coca-Cola said. The bottles are then filled with Coca-Cola and transported to beachside bars, where the company claims on its website they have made “quite a splash”.
A red Coke-logoed band stops consumers getting cold fingers and doubles as a keepsake once the bottle melts, the company added.
Coca-Cola said the bottles are an “experiment” and has no plans to roll them out further.
However, the group has been using packaging innovation across its markets to help rejuvenate interest in its core brand, as CSD sales continue to fall in developed regions.
It is also rolling-out a "slimline" 25cl can across Europe, the company announced this week.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
The key story on the market in 2012 was the revelation that The Coca-Cola Co had purchased, via its subsidiary Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co, the Belarusian juice factory Vlanpack, as well as the wel...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets