UK: Coca-Cola Co to sponsor Olympic torch relay
Coca-Cola will offer young people the chance to carry the Olympic flame
The Coca-Cola Co is to sponsor the London 2012 Olympic torch relay.
As a partner of the International Olympic Committee and sponsor of the 2012 games, Coca-Cola said today (26 May) that it will offer young people the chance to apply to carry the Olympic flame.
Sanjay Guha, president of Coca-Cola Great Britain and Ireland, said: “We are thrilled to be sponsoring the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay. We look forward to giving young people from across the UK the chance to carry the Olympic flame.”
For more details from Coca-Cola, click here.
In January, Coca-Cola launched a campaign in the US to coincide with the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Canada.
Cathleen P. Black has tendered her resignation from The Coca-Cola Co's board of directors....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research