INDIA: Coca-Cola Co, Nestle JV eyes Nestea growth in India
Beverage Partners Worldwide will begin selling Nestea in India in the next two months
The joint venture, Beverage Partners Worldwide, will begin selling the ready-to-drink iced tea under the Nestea brand in the next two months, the Economic Times reported yesterday (25 October).
Under the 19-year-old global agreement between the two firms, the rights to manufacture, distribute and market the Nestea brand in powdered and vending machine formats are with Nestle, while Coca-Cola holds the rights to make, distribute and market Nestea in glass and PET bottles and cartons.
A Coca-Cola spokesperson declined to comment on the Economic Times report when contacted by just-drinks today (26 October).
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team