US: Coca-Cola Co lines up Taylor Swift for Diet Coke
Swift will feature in a spring campaign
Swift, who announced the deal in a video (see below), will serve as the brand's ambassador and feature in advertising, retail activation and experiential events, Coca-Cola said. No financial details have been disclosed.
A campaign featuring Swift will be launched in the spring, Coca-Cola said on Sunday (27 January).
The company will also feature Swift videos, photos and updates on its Diet Coke website and Facebook page, it said.
Last year, Coca-Cola announced a partnership with digital music service Spotify to allow it to play music on its Facebook pages and in online ad campaigns.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review