US: Coca-Cola Co lines up Taylor Swift for Diet Coke
Swift will feature in a spring campaign
Swift, who announced the deal in a video (see below), will serve as the brand's ambassador and feature in advertising, retail activation and experiential events, Coca-Cola said. No financial details have been disclosed.
A campaign featuring Swift will be launched in the spring, Coca-Cola said on Sunday (27 January).
The company will also feature Swift videos, photos and updates on its Diet Coke website and Facebook page, it said.
Last year, Coca-Cola announced a partnership with digital music service Spotify to allow it to play music on its Facebook pages and in online ad campaigns.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends