US: Coca-Cola Co extends Domino's Pizza tie-up
Coca-Cola lost the Buffalo Wings contract last month
The Coca-Cola Co is to continue supplying beverages to Domino's Pizza in the US after signing a new “multi-year” agreement.
Coca-Cola said the deal, announced yesterday (16 January), will allow it to leverage its joint-marketing activities with the pizza delivery franchise. Financial terms of the partnership were not disclosed.
The extension comes a month after Coca-Cola reportedly lost its position as soft drinks provider for Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants in the US to rival PepsiCo.
Domino's Pizza president & CEO Patrick Doyle said of the Coca-Cola tie-up: “We are extremely proud to be the only national pizza company to align with one of the most valuable and recognisable brands in the world.”
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends