Product Launch - BRAZIL: Coca-Cola Brazil's Del Valle Reserva Açaí + Banana nectar
Click through to view Coca-Cola Brazil's Del Valle Reserva Açaí + Banana
Coca-Cola Brazil's Del Valle Reserva Açaí + Banana nectar
Category - Soft drink, juice
Available - Since 17 September
Location - Brazil, off-trade
Price - BRL9.62 (US$4.40) per 1-litre Tetra Pak carton, also available in 25cl carton, price not yet disclosed
Distribution - Coca-Cola Brazil
Coca Cola Brazil has entered the superfruit beverage market in Brazil with the launch of Açaí+Banana nectar under the Del Valle Reserva brand. The nectar segment of the beverages market is “one of the fastest growing in the country”, according to Coca-Cola.
The juice is manufactured with açaí harvested sustainably by fruit-gathering communities in Amazonas state, and will be available in branches of the Pão de Açúcar supermarket chain.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets