US: Coca-Cola Bottling dividend announced
Coca-Cola Bottling has given details of its quarterly dividend.
The Coke bottler - the second largest in the US - said yesterday (26 July) that it will pay shareholders US$0.25 for the quarter.
The dividend will be paid on 25 August to shareholders of record on 11 August.
The Coca-Cola Co. is to relaunch Fanta in India as it looks to tap into growing demand for fruit carbonates in the south of the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. has decided to advertise during the Super Bowl for the first time in nine years....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend....
The Coca-Cola Co. has insisted it is "business as usual" at the company after the US drinks giant decided to revamp its marketing, innovation and strategy units....
A unsigned, London-based ska band has secured an undisclosed fee from The Coca-Cola Co. after the US soft drinks giant used one of the group's music videos in a commercial without permission....
The former Coca-Cola employee at the centre of a conspiracy trial was angry with her employer and was behind the plan to steal and then sell on company secrets, a co-defendant has told a US court....
Coca-Cola Enterprises, the world's largest Coke bottler, could announce a swathe of job cuts in the US next month, according to local reports....
Coke bottler Coca-Cola (Japan) Co. is to recall over 130,000 bottles of soft drinks after rubber was found inside a bottle of Aquarius sports drink, according to local reports....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends