AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil sells floating-rate notes
Coca-Cola Amatil's floating-rate notes will mature in 2018
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has raised NZ$50m (US$53.5m) from the sale of floating-rate notes.
The seven-year notes will mature in August 2018, CCA confirmed to just-drinks today (1 September). The interest rate is 128 percentage points over the three-month settlement rate set by Bank of New Zealand.
"The medium term notes are guaranteed by Coca-Cola Amatil, which is rated A3/A-," a spokesperson for CCA said. "The notes are unsecured and meet the general financing requirements of the company. This is nothing out of the ordinary, and the CCA Group issues debt under various programmes including domestic programmes in Australia and New Zealand and offshore programmes where we have issued to investors in Europe, the US and Asia.
"We utilise the various markets to provide the CCA Group with a diversified maturity profile and keep our borrowing margins and funding costs to a minimum," the spokesperson added.
Earlier this month, Coca-Cola Amatil saw its half-year profits damaged by an impairment charge on its fruit and vegetable business.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has reported an increase in full-year net profits, boosted by a one-time gain from exiting its beer joint-venture with SABMilller....
Coca-Cola Amatil is looking to spend around AUD300m ($321.69m) in Indonesia over the next two years, according to reports....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits