INDONESIA: Coca-Cola Amatil plans Indonesia investment - report
Coca-Cola Amatil is looking to spend around AUD300m ($321.69m) in Indonesia over the next two years, according to reports.
The Australian soft drinks bottler aims to boost production, expand distribution and install new cooling machines in the country, Lanka Business Online reported at the weekend. Presently, Coca-Cola Amatil has eight soft drinks facilities in Indonesia that produce the Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Powerade, Frestea and Minute Maid brands.
Coca-Cola Amatil declined to comment on the reports ahead of its full-year earnings results tomorrow.
Coca-Cola Amatil made its first investments in Indonesia in 1992, according to the publication.
Earlier this year, Coca-Cola Amatil opened a NZ$15m (US$12m) bottle line at its Woolston facility in Christchurch, New Zealand. The facility produces 16,000 PET plastic beverage bottles per hour using blow-fill technology.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo says progress is surprisingly slow in the soft drinks market's flavour mix, as cola and orange continue to dominate ...
For many observers, yesterday's speculation linking Anheuser-Busch InBev to a move for control of Grupo Modelo has come a bit sooner than expected. But, it has always been expected....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research