AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes executive switch
Coca-Cola Amatil released its full-year results on Tuesday
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced a change in executive personnel in its Australian beverages unit.
Vince Pinneri will take the role of director of new ventures for CCA Australian Beverages at the beginning of April after relinquising his post as MD of CCA unit SPC Ardmona, the company said today (21 February). It is not immediately clear if this is a newly-created role.
Business services MD Peter Kelly will replace Pinneri at the helm of SPC Ardmona, the struggling fruit and veg unit which performed poorly in CCA full-year results, released this week.
CCA's MD Australasia, Warwick White, said of Pinneri: “Vince has been with the Coca-Cola system for almost 30 years and is an integral member of our executive team. We look forward to his return to the beverages side of our business.”
Ardmona write-downs and costs left CCA with a year-on-year net profits drop, with the company blaming fresh fruit prices and foreign exchange fluctuations.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report comprises high level market research data on the Guatemala beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight an...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp