AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes executive switch
Coca-Cola Amatil released its full-year results on Tuesday
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced a change in executive personnel in its Australian beverages unit.
Vince Pinneri will take the role of director of new ventures for CCA Australian Beverages at the beginning of April after relinquising his post as MD of CCA unit SPC Ardmona, the company said today (21 February). It is not immediately clear if this is a newly-created role.
Business services MD Peter Kelly will replace Pinneri at the helm of SPC Ardmona, the struggling fruit and veg unit which performed poorly in CCA full-year results, released this week.
CCA's MD Australasia, Warwick White, said of Pinneri: “Vince has been with the Coca-Cola system for almost 30 years and is an integral member of our executive team. We look forward to his return to the beverages side of our business.”
Ardmona write-downs and costs left CCA with a year-on-year net profits drop, with the company blaming fresh fruit prices and foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends