AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes board appointment
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Ilana Atlas to the board
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Ilana Atlas to the board as a non-executive director.
Atlas fills the vacancy on the board resulting from the recent resignation of Jillian Broadbent, the company said today (23 February). She is a non-executive director of Suncorp Group and over the last ten years has held senior executive roles within Westpac Banking Corp.
"We are delighted that Ilana is joining the CCA board," said CCA chairman, David Gonksi. "She brings to the board a keen mind and extensive experience in business at a very senior level. We look forward to Ilana's contribution to CCA."
This morning, the company recorded an increase in full-year profits, despite cooler and wetter weather conditions during the second half of the year.
Foster's Group has rejected a takeover bid from SABMiller valuing it at AUD11.2bn (US$11.8bn) including debt, marking the first public approach for the Australian beer group....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020