AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes board appointment
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Ilana Atlas to the board
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Ilana Atlas to the board as a non-executive director.
Atlas fills the vacancy on the board resulting from the recent resignation of Jillian Broadbent, the company said today (23 February). She is a non-executive director of Suncorp Group and over the last ten years has held senior executive roles within Westpac Banking Corp.
"We are delighted that Ilana is joining the CCA board," said CCA chairman, David Gonksi. "She brings to the board a keen mind and extensive experience in business at a very senior level. We look forward to Ilana's contribution to CCA."
This morning, the company recorded an increase in full-year profits, despite cooler and wetter weather conditions during the second half of the year.
Foster's Group has rejected a takeover bid from SABMiller valuing it at AUD11.2bn (US$11.8bn) including debt, marking the first public approach for the Australian beer group....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research