CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC ; TSE:CLV) announced today the launch of the Company's newly repackaged Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water in certain international markets. Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts