CANADA: Clearly Canadian Announces International Listings for New Package, New Clearly Canadian Sparkling Flavoured Water Launched in International Markets
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC ; TSE:CLV) announced today the launch of the Company's newly repackaged Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water in certain international markets. Beginning in December 2000, Clearly Canadian will be sold in the bold new 414 ml glass package through the Company's distributors in Denmark, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Also, in the first quarter of 2001, the newly designed package of Clearly Canadian sparkling flavoured water will be launched in the United Kingdom, Netherlands and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly