Product Launch – UK: Cider of Sweden's Frank’s Alcoholic Root Beer
Click again to see a bottle shot of Cider of Sweden's Frank’s Alcoholic Root Beer
Cider of Sweden's Frank’s Alcoholic Root Beer
Category - Alcoholic soft drink, 4% abv
Available - From early this month
Location - UK, a listing in around 200 Tesco stores has been secured
Price - GBP1.95 (US$3.14) per 50cl non-returnable bottle
Distribution - C.O.S Brands (Cider of Sweden Ltd)
Following the launch of Frank’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer earlier this year, C.O.S Brands, the UK arm of Kopparberg Breweries in Sweden, is launching the second variant in the range; Frank’s Alcoholic Root Beer.
The variant is a blend of barley, malt, hops, yeast, wintergreen oil, liquorice root, aniseed and vanilla.
C.O.S Brands is a joint venture between Kopparberg Breweries Sweden, Irish drinks entrepreneur Barry Connolly and the company's managing director, Davin Nugent. Officially a subsidiary of Kopparberg Breweries, Cider of Sweden was established in the UK in 2005 to market and distribute Kopparberg Cider.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team