CHINA: Chivas Brothers unveils Royal Salute campaign
Chivas Brothers has launched a print advertising campaign for its Royal Salute brand. The campaign will be launched in January, initially in China and will then be rolled out through the Asian region.
The advertising was developed by TBWA Singapore with a brief to "update Royal Salute in a dynamic and fast changing region", the company said.
The new print campaign depicts metaphorical images of tributes to royal leadership.
"Honour, passion, vision and conviction are strong values associated with the concept of Royalty and which dynamic entrepreneurial Asian whisky consumers see in themselves. Royal Salute brings them together in a highly visual and authoritative set of print advertising that refreshes the brand proposition" said Neil Macdonald, brand director for Royal Salute.
The new Royal Salute print advertising campaign is part of a significant investment programme supporting Chivas Brothers' aim to reinforce Royal Salute as the leader in luxury Scotch whisky.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research