UK: Chivas 18-year-old targets financial sector
Chivas Regal brand director Sophie Gallois said: "The partnership with Bloomberg provides us with a great platform to engage with the financial community - successful and sociable people who select the best in life."
The company also said that it plans to run product tastings and internet sponsorship to support the TV push.
In January, the group posted a 9.7% rise in first-half sales thanks to a strong performance from its spirits brands, particularly in Asia and the Americas. In all, turnover for the six months to 31 December last year reached EUR3.5bn (US$4.5bn), Pernod said.
China's entry into the WTO has been a catalyst for further growth in imported spirits but the likes of Diageo and Pernod Ricard are not the only ones eyeing the growth potential. Counterfeiters are al...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed reports that it will sell back the distribution rights to Dalmore Scotch whisky in the US....
The new rules covering spirits in the European Union have come into effect this week, with the change being described by one trade body as "a good compromise"....
India's UB Group is looking to buy the US distribution rights for Dalmore Single Malt from Beam Global Spirits & Wine, according to local reports....
Orkney Scotch whisky distillery Highland Park has launched a 21-year-old variant for the travel retail market....
Diageo North America is offering a special gift option for the Johnnie Walker Blue Label ultra-premium Scotch whisky brand, which will allow consumers to have a custom engraving on the bottles....
Diageo has launched a sponsorship campaign for its Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker with professional golfer Jim Furyk....
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) has signed a three-year deal for its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky to sponsor National Museums Scotland....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research