CHINA: China Resources Beer Group is third largest brewer
China Resources Beer Group is now the country's third-largest beer producer after spending three billion yuan ($362m) buying up breweries. Stiff competition from local producers and high costs have forced many foreign brewers to pull out of China and the market is now facing some major consolidation as the country's three major brewers Tsingtao Beer, Yanjing Beer and China Resources do battle to buy up these breweries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly