TRAVEL RETAIL: Chase vodka signs global travel retail deal
Chase Distillery has signed a global travel retail distribution deal with duty-free drinks distributor World of Patria International.
Kent-based World of Patria will handle Chase Distillery’s flagship Chase English potato vodka, the flavoured Chase Marmalade vodka, as well as William’s Chase apple gin and Chase fruit liqueurs. World of Patria will present the Chase Distillery portfolio at next month’s Duty Free Show of the Americas in Orlando, Florida.
Chase Distillery founder William Chase said today (28 February) that World Duty Free at London Heathrow airport and on-board Virgin Atlantic have already listed Chase vodka. “World of Patria has the expertise and client base to help us achieve our goals,” he added.
It is Chase's first global distribution deal in travel retail.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets