UK: Champagne Lanson launches Extra Age Brut
Champagne Lanson has today launched its Extra Age Brut cuvé at the Wimbledon Championships in the UK and VinExpo in Bordeaux.
The new blend, released ahead of the company's 250th anniversary in 2010, is in keeping with the house style, the company said (22 June).
Bold packaging includes a black label and neck foil featuring the Royal Warrant which Champagne Lanson has held since the 19th Century. The company crest, a red Maltese cross, is also on the bottle.
Aged for a minimum of five years, it is aimed at the on-trade and independent specialist retailers, with a guide retail price of GBP50 (US$82).
The wine is made from a blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay.
The thirst for fine wine continues in Asia, where auction house Christie's has achieved its highest sale in Hong Kong since relaunching auctions there more than a year ago....
Cavas and still wine producer Freixenet has joined forces with coupon services provider Valassis to launch a marketing campaign with LoveFilm.com for the UK market....
Hong Kong has overtaken established rivals London and New York City to become the most lucrative venue for fine wine auctions, according to top auction house Sotheby's....
Korbel California Brut...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research