LATVIA: Cesu Alus sees strong start to 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
The Latvian brewer said today (9 July) that beverage sales to June were up 37% on the corresponding period a year earlier, reaching 236.3m litres. Beer sales increased by 32% to 18.5m litres, with sales of cider and other drinks up by 87%. Cesu Alus highlighted an impressive performance in the six-month period from its energy drink portfolio.
Estonian brewer A. Le Coq owns 96% of Cesu Alus. The Estonian group is a subsidiary of Finnish drinks group Olvi Oy.
Last year, the company reversed a loss in 2005 to deliver a profit of LVL27,300 (US$53,000).
The US has overtaken Thailand as the global leader for energy drink sales, according to an industry report....
Coca-Cola Amatil has upped its profit forecast for the second half of this year....
Redux Beverages has announced an addition to its line of energy drinks based on the fictional drink from the cult film Idiocracy....
Energy drink producer DNA Beverage has announced that it has appointed Solid Gold Distributors as its distributor for Tennessee and Mississippi, completing its expansion into the southeast US....
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in....
Barr Soft Drinks has signed an exclusive five-year partnership agreement with the North American energy drinks brand Rockstar to sell its double-sized energy drink brands across the UK....
Leading Brands has posted a loss in its second quarter figures due to several changes made during the latter part of last year and Q1 of 2007....
American Enterprise Development Corporation has launched a sugar-free version of its Havoc energy drink brand across the US....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Rum trade body targets US with provenance marque
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets