USA: Cerveza Sol Clocks the Longest Day of the Year with Timely Marketing Tool
The Cerveza Sol sundial place mat premieres on the longest day of the year, June 21, 2000 and will be distributed to selected bars and restaurants throughout the Western U.S. It's part of the Cerveza Sol Summer Solstice celebration and a fresh way to brand the world's Longest Happy Hour. The sun will be up between 14 and 16 hours across the United States during the Solstice and the Sol Sundial place mat "tells" the time of day when a bottle of Cerveza Sol is placed at the center.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research