FRANCE: Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte sees FY sales, profits boost
- FY operating profits rise 13.5% to EUR17.8m (US$24.3m)
- Net sales up 9% to EUR209.5m
- Nicolas Feuillatte volumes lift 9%
Champagne co-operative The Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte (CV-CNF) has posted a rise in full-year operating profits and sales as its trademark brand bucked a global decline.
Operating profits rose by 13.5% to EUR17.8m (US$24.3m) in the 12 months to the end of December, the group said late last week. Net sales climbed 9% to EUR209.5m over the same period.
Nicolas Feuillatte boosted volumes by 9% to 9.9m bottles despite global volumes of Champagne falling by 1.3%.
The group said: “Despite a challenging economic climate in France and in international markets, the CV-CNF has achieved healthy results, and is well placed to look to the future with resolve and ambition."
It added that Nicolas Feuillatte performed “particularly well” in the UK and US, with “improved growth” in Northern Europe, Canada, Japan, Africa and Reunion Island.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets