US: Central European Distribution Corporation prices note offering
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has detailed the pricing of its senior secured notes offering.
The US$380m aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, due in 2016, will be sold to investors at a price of 99.366% of the principal amount and will bear interest at a rate equal to 9.125% per annum.
Meanwhile, the EUR380m aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, also due in 2016, will be sold at a price of 99.361% of the principal amount and will bear interest at a rate equal to 8.875% per annum.
The closing of the offering, which is being made through through CEDC's Finance Corporation International subsidiary, is expected to occur on 2 December.
Earlier this month, the company said it intends to use the proceeds from the offering to fund the purchase of the remaining equity interests in Russian Alcohol Group from private equity firm Lion Capital, a deal that was initially announced in April.
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has agreed to sell its drinks distribution business in Poland to wholesale distributor Eurocash SA for PLN400m (US$138m) cash....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends