UK: Cellar Trends unveils Jägermeister outdoor ad push
Cellar Trends is launching an outdoor Jägermeister campaign
Jägermeister's UK distributor Cellar Trends has today launched an outdoor ad campaign that will target consumers at key off-trade retail outlets ahead of Christmas.
Around 8,000 “portrait” ads will go up in UK cities in "high footfall areas to ensure exposure", Celler Trends said today (2 December). “Several mega portrait” executions will also go up in London, while 450 ads will feature on the London Underground.
The campaign is part of Jägermeister's multi-million-pound “It Runs Deep” push and features visuals from the “Give It A Shot” and “Deep Freeze” ads.
Jägermeister UK group marketing manager, Nicole Goodwin, said: “Christmas and New Year is a key time for all drinks brands as consumers tend to purchase more alcohol during these big occasions. To capitalise on the opportunity and support our retail partners we are investing in our biggest outdoor campaign to date.”
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research