US: CCE takes on former Pepsi HR exec
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed a senior VP for its human resources division.
The company said yesterday (2 August) that Greg Lee - who has previously worked for PepsiCo - will assume the position with immediate effect. Lee will oversee the development of human resources strategy and initiatives, and will report to company president and CEO John Brock.
Lee joins the Coke bottler after spending five years in the equivalent position at Sear, Roebuck and Company.
From 1983 to 1993, he held several positions with PepsiCo, including vice president of personnel, vice president of human resources, vice president of employee relations and director of personnel.
This week, The Coca-Cola Co. snapped up niche US firm Fuze Beverage. The acquisition signals a realisation from Coca-Cola Co. that it needs to bolster its presence outside the carbonates market in the...
Coca-Cola HBC is "exploring" the idea of producing the traditional Russian bread drink kvas....
The Coca-Cola Co. has bolstered its non-carbonates portfolio with the acquisition of US firm Fuze Beverage....
The Coca-Cola Co. has relaunched its flagship juice brand Minute Maid in Sweden and added two extensions to the range....
PepsiCo bottler PepsiAmericas has warned of "substantially higher" raw material costs this year after seeing such expenses - and falling carbonates volumes - hit earnings in 2006....
PepsiCo has been found guilty of breaking advertising regulations in Russia....
The Pepsi Bottling Group expects operating profit to rise by up to 4% this year on the back of rising sales in the US and overseas. PBG, the world's largest PepsiCo bottler, outlined its forecast for ...
Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines has been cleared of sacking 14 union officers unfairly....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report