IRELAND/UK: C&C links with Celtic FC for Magners deal
Magners will become Celtic's shirt sponsor from next season
Magners will become shirt sponsor of Celtic Football Club after brand owners C&C Group agreed a three-year deal.
The deal will see Magners appear on Celtic shirts from the start of the 2013/14 season, C&C said today (9 January). Financial details of the link-up were not disclosed.
Magners MD, Tom McCusker, said the partnership was a “great fit”.
C&C Group last month said it is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review