IRELAND/UK: C&C Group readies 2013 campaign for Magners in UK
C&C Group has lined up a marketing push for its flagship Magners cider brand in the UK.
The Ireland-based company said earlier this week that the “multi-million pound campaign” will run throughout the year in the country. The tagline “now is a good time” will be used on ads that will appear on television and out-of-home, as well as in PR and digital activity.
“The 2013 campaign will celebrate the inherent sociability that is key to the brand and sets out to encourage a new generation to savour those good times moments,” said Paul Condron, marketing director for Magners GB.
The 40-second TV ad, which appears above, has been created by The Red Brick Road.
Oishi Group continues to place a strong focus on RTD tea, currently supporting Oishi Green with aggressive marketing activities and continuous product innovation. As a subsidiary of Thai Beverage Plc,...
Romaqua Group SA’s main business is the bottling of natural mineral water and production of fruit juices. The company is the second largest domestic producer of soft drinks and the largest manufacture...
Over the forecast period, Watson’s Wine Cellar is expected to focus on expanding its outlets throughout Hong Kong, China and overseas to increase consumers’ accessibility to its stores. Extending the ...
Given that there are only a small number of drink specialists in Brazil, Expand’s strategy continues to focus on growing the number of its stores through the franchising model. The company is also inv...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research