IRELAND/UK: C&C Group readies 2013 campaign for Magners in UK
C&C Group has lined up a marketing push for its flagship Magners cider brand in the UK.
The Ireland-based company said earlier this week that the “multi-million pound campaign” will run throughout the year in the country. The tagline “now is a good time” will be used on ads that will appear on television and out-of-home, as well as in PR and digital activity.
“The 2013 campaign will celebrate the inherent sociability that is key to the brand and sets out to encourage a new generation to savour those good times moments,” said Paul Condron, marketing director for Magners GB.
The 40-second TV ad, which appears above, has been created by The Red Brick Road.
Oishi Group continues to place a strong focus on RTD tea, currently supporting Oishi Green with aggressive marketing activities and continuous product innovation. As a subsidiary of Thai Beverage Plc,...
Romaqua Group SA’s main business is the bottling of natural mineral water and production of fruit juices. The company is the second largest domestic producer of soft drinks and the largest manufacture...
Over the forecast period, Watson’s Wine Cellar is expected to focus on expanding its outlets throughout Hong Kong, China and overseas to increase consumers’ accessibility to its stores. Extending the ...
Given that there are only a small number of drink specialists in Brazil, Expand’s strategy continues to focus on growing the number of its stores through the franchising model. The company is also inv...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research