UK: C&C Group celebrates Tennent's landmark with new can
Click through to view the limited-edition Tennent's Lager can
C&C Group has unveiled a limited-edition can for its Tennent's Lager brand in the UK, to celebrate 20 years of its T in the Park music festival in the country.
The 44cl can features a silver radial design stamped on both sides with the phrase: "Here's to 20 Great Years!". It will go on sale in late April until the end of this year's T in the Park, on 12 to 14 July, a C&C Group spokesperson told just-drinks.
On-pack promotions will offer consumers the chance to win tickets to the Balado, Fife, event while a 50cl version of the new can will be available onsite, C&C said.
T in the Park was started in 1994 in Strathclyde Park near Glasgow.
Tennent's Lager is managed by Tennent's Caledonian, which is owned by Dublin-based C&C Group. In February, Tennent Caledonian froze its wholesale prices in Scotland on three of its brands, including Tennent's Lager, to help boost the country's flagging on-trade.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020