AUS: Casella Wines appoints brand manager
Ex-Bacardi Lion brand manager jumps to Casella.
Casella Wines has appointed Sally Baker as international brand manager as it looks to increase its focus on key markets.
Baker will be responsible for Casella’s international portfolio and will work with the team on its flagship Yellow Tail wine brand.
Her main task will be to implement strategies in the key US, Canada and UK markets, as well as new product development, said Casella.
"This is a newly-created role due to increased emphasis on our key markets – the US, Canada and the UK," a Casella spokesperson told just-drinks.
Baker will join Casella following 18 months as a brand manager with Bacardi Lion in Australia. She has worked in the drinks industry for seven years.
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review