AUS: Casella Wines appoints brand manager
Ex-Bacardi Lion brand manager jumps to Casella.
Casella Wines has appointed Sally Baker as international brand manager as it looks to increase its focus on key markets.
Baker will be responsible for Casella’s international portfolio and will work with the team on its flagship Yellow Tail wine brand.
Her main task will be to implement strategies in the key US, Canada and UK markets, as well as new product development, said Casella.
"This is a newly-created role due to increased emphasis on our key markets – the US, Canada and the UK," a Casella spokesperson told just-drinks.
Baker will join Casella following 18 months as a brand manager with Bacardi Lion in Australia. She has worked in the drinks industry for seven years.
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research