AUS: Casella Wines appoints brand manager
Ex-Bacardi Lion brand manager jumps to Casella.
Casella Wines has appointed Sally Baker as international brand manager as it looks to increase its focus on key markets.
Baker will be responsible for Casella’s international portfolio and will work with the team on its flagship Yellow Tail wine brand.
Her main task will be to implement strategies in the key US, Canada and UK markets, as well as new product development, said Casella.
"This is a newly-created role due to increased emphasis on our key markets – the US, Canada and the UK," a Casella spokesperson told just-drinks.
Baker will join Casella following 18 months as a brand manager with Bacardi Lion in Australia. She has worked in the drinks industry for seven years.
Part one of this month's management briefing on niche spirits looks at what is meant by the term 'niche', and the effect the downturn has had on this segment....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- TWE's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Carlsberg's cost-saving plan "achieving traction"
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Full-year profits soar for Treasury Wine Estates
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages