UK: Carlsberg unveils £28m relaunch for its brands
Carlsberg-Tetley has unveiled plans to invest £28m in its two leading brands as part of a three-year strategic plan to strengthen the company's position in the UK market. Speaking at length to just-drinks today, CEO Colin Povey said: "This is part of a larger total investment. The bigger brands continue to get bigger at the expense of the smaller brands. The need for the leading players to keep a sustained level of investment is crucial."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages