UK: Carlsberg unveils £28m relaunch for its brands
Carlsberg-Tetley has unveiled plans to invest £28m in its two leading brands as part of a three-year strategic plan to strengthen the company's position in the UK market. Speaking at length to just-drinks today, CEO Colin Povey said: "This is part of a larger total investment. The bigger brands continue to get bigger at the expense of the smaller brands. The need for the leading players to keep a sustained level of investment is crucial."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future