UK: Carlsberg unveils £28m relaunch for its brands
Carlsberg-Tetley has unveiled plans to invest £28m in its two leading brands as part of a three-year strategic plan to strengthen the company's position in the UK market. Speaking at length to just-drinks today, CEO Colin Povey said: "This is part of a larger total investment. The bigger brands continue to get bigger at the expense of the smaller brands. The need for the leading players to keep a sustained level of investment is crucial."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Soft Drinks Has The Bottle to Cut Sugar - Comment
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research