DENMARK: Carlsberg to focus on Asian beer market
With little growth in the US and Western European beer markets, Carlsberg is looking to strengthen its share of the Asian market by entering into a joint venture with its Thai partner, Khun Charoen. Under the terms of the 50:50 partnership which will be known as Carlsberg Asia, Carlsberg will focus on developing its brands in the Asian market through a fully controlled sales and distribution network covering the entire region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director