Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Category - Beer, lager, 0.5% abv
Avaiable - Launched today (18 June)
Location - France, off-trade
Price - EUR3.90 per six-pack for 25cl bottles
Distribution - Kronenbourg
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
Billed as “the first alcohol-free premium beer,” 1664 Sans Alcool is made with the same ingredients and according to the same process as regular beer, only the duration of the fermentation period differs, Kronebourg said. A company spokesperson confirmed the brand's abv is 0.5%.
"The consumption of alcohol-free beer is often motivated by health concerns and our aim has been to also make it a truly pleasurable experience in taking this segment upmarket," said Sophie Vandelle-Trapet, Brasseries Kronenbourg's marketing innovation group manager.
In Feburary, Kronenbourg launched a flavoured beer brand extension, 'K,' available in lemon & lime and red fruit.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The cider/perry market has witnessed phenomenal developments in the last ten years, making it the World's fastest-growing alcoholic drinks category, in volume terms....
Alcoholic Drinks in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Alcoholic Drinks in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends