UK: Carlsberg gives Citrus lager brand TV debut
Carlsberg is giving its low-abv Citrus brand a push with a TV ad campaign.
The 2.8% abv lager, which launched in the UK off-trade in February, feautures in a new version of Carlsberg's 'Crate Escape' ad, the brewer said today (29 May). During the spot based on the 'The Great Escape', viewers are advised to "try new Carlsberg Citrus, blended with natural limes".
The ad, which can be seen above, premiered in the UK across the Bank Holiday weekend and will continue to appear on channels including TV1, Channel Four, Five, Sky One, Sky Sports and Dave until the end of next month.
Carlsberg describes the beer as "smooth" with "a blend of Persian and Key limes".
The Danish brewer also gave a TV debut to its San Miguel Fresca brand at the weekend.
This report comprises high level market research data on the Slovenia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research