NORWAY: Carlsberg forced to sell Coca-Cola joint venture
The Norwegian Competition Authority has announced today that the Danish Brewer Carlsberg must sell its stake in Coca-Cola Drikker AS in Norway. The ruling comes in the wake of Carlsberg's plans to merge operations with Pripps Ringes, which was announced earlier this year. Carlsberg was anticipating regulatory problems as Pripps Ringes has ties with PepsiCo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne