CROATIA: Carlsberg details marketing director switch
Carlsberg confirmed the Croatia appointment last week
The Croatian unit of Carlsberg has confirmed a change of marketing director.
Martin Best, the brewer's director of sales and value management projects in Asia, will replace Jelena Ristic as marketing director in Croatia, the company said late last week. Ristic has taken a role as VP of marketing and strategy at Delhaize Group in neighbouring Serbia.
In his new role, Best will be responsible for improving the marketing strategy of Carlsberg Croatia and its brands, from strategy development to excellence in implementation, Carlsberg said. He will also join the company’s management team in charge of both the Croatian and Hungarian markets.
Best has been with the company since 2008 and has held managerial posts in sales and marketing He also worked on strategic development and global marketing campaigns for premium brands at Carlsberg’s Denmark headquarters.
Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
Carlsberg today launched a new campaign for its Tuborg beer as it targets 18- to 22-year-olds, particularly in Eastern Europe. Here's just-drinks takes a look at the lager brand and its position in th...
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
Another set of quarterly figures for Carlsberg; another accusatory stab at the brewer for its over-reliance on Eastern Europe. It seems Carlsberg can't cut a break, and the almost constant reset to a ...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report