DENMARK: Carlsberg Asia chief steps down
Roy Bagattini joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009
The senior VP at Carlsberg's Asia division is set to leave the company.
The brewer confirmed earlier this week that Roy Bagattini will step down from the role in June to join Levi Strauss & Co as executive VP & president of commercial operations for Asia Pacific. Carlsberg is in the process of recruiting a replacement for Bagattini.
As well as vacating the position in Asia, Bagattini will also quit his place on the firm's executive committee. He joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009.
“I am sorry that Roy has chosen to leave Carlsberg,” said company president & CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. “During his time in charge, he has established a strong regional leadership team and grown the business threefold, both in terms of size and profitability.”
Following Bagattini's departure, Buhl Rasmussen will assume his responsibilities until a replacement has been found.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends