CANADA: Canadian drinks industry faces increased bottling costs
Canada's leader in glass bottle making, Consumers Packaging Inc. has appointed a new trouble-shooter Brent Ballantyne as its chief restructuring officer, a move that is expected to lead to an increase in bottle prices for the Canadian drinks industry. In a statement from Consumers Packaging a spokesperson said: "Mr. Ballantyne will manage existing creditors, evaluating proposals for its restructuring or sale, overseeing the development of financial projections and the dissemination of appropriate information to all stakeholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends